- What is that above your head but under your cap? (your hair)
- In what month do children talk the least? (in February)
- How many eggs can the giant eat on an empty stomach? (one)
- What often falls and never gets hurt? (snow)
- When do horses have eight legs? (when there are two of them)
- What is there in your house that you must look into? (a mirror)
- What is white when it's dirty and black when it's clean? (a blackboard)
- Where do the world's finest oranges grow? (on trees)
- Should you stir your tea with your left hand or your right hand? (use a spoon)
- What has two arms and four legs? (an armchair)
- What goes up when the rain comes down? (an umbrella)
- A little old woman with twelve children: some short, some long, some cold, some warm. What is it? (a year)
- What man cannot live inside the house? (a snowman)
- What runs but never walks? (a river)
- The doors are open in the morning but shut at night. If you look into them, you'll see yourself inside. (eyes)
- What kind of teeth cannot bite? (the teeth of a comb)
- Four legs but not an animal. (bed)
- What can you hear but not see? (wind)
- When I eat I live, but when I drink I die. What am I? (fire)
- Clean, but not water. White but not snow. Sweet but not honey. What is it? (milk)
- There is a question to which we cannot answer "yes". What question is it? (Are you sleeping?)
- It is your parents' child. It is not your brother. It is not your sister. Who is it? (I)
What does a cat have that no other animal has?
What always follows a dog?
- It's tail.
Which is the most famous fish?
What kind of dog chases anything red?
- A bulldog.
Which is the biggest ant?
I am a word of 3 letters. If you read from left I am bread seeker. If you read from right I am a bread giver. Who am I?
What has two heads, four eyes, six legs, and a tail?
- A cowboy riding his horse.
What always sleeps with its shoes on?
- A Horse.
What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all?
- The shadow of an elephant.
What two keys can't open any doors?
- A Donkey, and a Monkey.
What room is never entered?
- A Mushroom. -
What gets beaten, and whipped, but never cries?
- An egg. -
One day, while I was having breakfast, my wedding ring slipped off my finger and fell into a full cup of coffee, but the ring didn't get wet. Why not?
- The cup was filled with dry, ground coffee. -
I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I will soon walk away.What am I?
- An egg. -
What are two things you cannot have for breakfast?
-Lunch and dinner. -
How many blocks can you put in an empty box?
- One. After that it's not empty anymore. -
What kind of cup can't hold water?
- A cupcake. -
Which is the table that we can eat?
- Vegetable. -
Which room has no door, no windows, no floor and no roof?
- Mushroom. -
Which fast does u do everyday?
- Breakfast. -
Who is the fastest runner in the whole world?
- Adam, because he was the first in the human race. -
What is higher without the head, than with it?
- A pillow. -
What is the best cure for dandruff?
- Baldness -
If you threw a White stone into the Red Sea, what would it become?
- Wet -
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- A Towel -
How many letters are there in the alphabet?
- Eleven, (T..h..e...A..l..p..h..a..b..e..t) -
Where does Friday come before Thursday?
- In the Dictionary. -
What invention lets you look right through a wall?
- A window. -
A boy fell off a 100 foot ladder. But he did not get hurt. Why not?
- He fell off the bottom step. -
What has a ring, but no finger?
- A telephone -
What bank never has any money?
- The riverbank -
What wears a jacket, but no pants?
- A book -
What can clap without any hands?
- Thunder -
What has a bark, but no bite?
- A tree -
What has a neck but no head, and wears a cap?
- A Bottle. -
What has four legs, but can't walk?
- A Table. -
What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
- Trouble. -
When is a door not a door?
- When it's a jar. -
What is there more of the less you see?
- Darkness. -
What kind of dress can never be worn?
- An address. -
What starts with an 'E', ends with an 'E', and only has one letter in it?
- An envelope. -
What kind of coat can you put on only when it's wet?
- A coat of paint. -
What flies around all day but never goes anywhere?
- A flag. -
What goes up and down, but never moves?
- A flight of stairs. -
What has only two words, but thousands of letters?
- A Post Office. -
Bobby throws a ball as hard as he can. It comes back to him, even though nothing and nobody touches it. How?
- He throws it straight up. -
What has a hundred limbs, but cannot walk?
- A Tree. -
Three men were in a boat. It capsized, but only two got their hair wet. Why?
- One was bald. -